Come one, come all!
Searching for that special part for your vintage BMW bike? Interested in finding nifty new-to-you riding gear? Stop by the RAMS Members' Swap Meet adjacent to "Rally Central". Hang out and chew the fat with Market Meister Marshall Robilio.
- Friday - 10:00 AM OPEN close 5:00 PM
- Saturday 9:00 AM OPEN ---- CLOSE 3:00 PM (before the drawing )
Note ----- Sellers would need to pickup what items are not sold by 5:00 PM
- Sunday - Closed - pack & leave
New for this year will be a Bulletin board for Items not brought to the Rally such as, Bikes, Cars, Tools, Camping gear or what have you. Make a moderate size posting including item, price, picture if you like and your name and phone number.
Here also are a few important requests so that we may do a better job for the seller and to keep things organized
1. Seller to give us a list of items for sale and appropriate detail of what bike it fits
2. Pre priced tags on items with their name – so we can keep individuals monies separate
3. Cell #s of sellers in cases of offers below tagged prices on expensive items or agreed % off ,
4. Transportation of items to the rally site as the total responsibility of the seller and also pickup of left over items after rally.
5. If a complete and running bike is for sale we would ask that the seller to be available by cell phone etc. and personally finalize the deal individually with the buyer --- test ride – title details etc.
Motorcycle parts and related Items for sale (preferably BMW) can be brought to us almost at any time we are close by or have the Swap market open through out the weekend..
This is a free service, no commissions charged.
We will do our best to sell your items.
Welcome to the RAMS Rally Door Prize Hut!
The Door Prize drawings are one of the highlights of our rally weekend. Each person registered for the full Rally receives Door Prize tickets, which may be divided between several door prizes.
Please note: Saturday Day Pass holders do not receive Door Prize tickets; however, they can pay an additional $20 at the Rally to upgrade to the full Rally package.
Each Door Prize received is assigned a number with a corresponding envelope; Grand Prize donations are also numbered and assigned a corresponding box to allow rallygoers the opportunity to choose how they wish to use their tickets.
The Door Prize Hut is a great gathering place for rally attendees to examine and discuss the Door Prize items prior to making their selection(s). The Hut has been mistaken for a vendor more than once, with first-time attendees asking if they can purchase items!
Drawings start on Saturday morning, with the Grand Prize Drawings ocurring at the Closing Ceremony on Saturday afternoon.
We publicize all door prize contributors, both at the rally and during the year on our website. We would be happy to circulate any printed material that you might want to send along.
Would you like to donate a motorcycle-related Door Prize for the 2017 RAMS Rally? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!
Please support the following vendors, individuals, and groups who have graciously donated to the 2017 RAMS Rally: